Teach Any GCSE Computer Science Class
We have put together a full GCSE Computer Science curriculum that will give you all the teaching materials you need to teach any topic.
Whether you're a brand new Computer Science teacher, or you've been teaching ICT for years, our resources will save you hours and hours of lesson preparation every single week.
We've created 49 modules covering every Computer Science topic needed for GCSE level, and each module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary that covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall and confidence-based repetition
- A quiz with an accompanying answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
As a premium member, you get access to the entire library of GCSE Computer science resources. Choose your modules below to start your downloads.
GCSE Computer Science Resources Mapped by Exam Board
Our modules can be used with both UK and international GCSE examination board specifications.
We have put together mapping documents which show you exactly which modules align to the specification you are teaching.
Choose Your Examination Board
Choose your exam board from the list below to see how we align to specs.