GCSE Computer Science: Computer Hardware
This module covers the basic information on computer hardware that students need to know for GCSE. Including:
- Input devices
- Output devices
Each module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall and confidence-based repetition
- A quiz with accompanying answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
As a premium member, you get access to the entire library of GCSE Computer science resources. Choose your theory modules to below to start your downloads.
Download Module 8: Input Devices
This download is exclusively for Teach Computer Science subscribers!
To download this file, click the button below to signup (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download!